Booking a Villa is very different from booking a regular hotel room, especially with regard to payments and cancellations. – do please read the following term and conditions carefully.
- All publish rates are subject to 15% service charge
- Rates are quoted net in IDR is valid 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2021.
- All rates are not includes gratuities, telephone, meals, cars and drivers
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room
- One night stay in Villa with private pool
- 24 hours villa service and security service
- Daily breakfast served in villa
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival
- Complimentary wireless internet for 24 hours
- Complimentary mineral water
- Complimentary return airport transfer ( 1 x pick up and 1 x drop) for minimum 3 nights booking
3. Check In Check out Time
- Check in time is after 2pm. Early check in is depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12pm.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from the existing contract rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge
applied unless prior notice is negotiated.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
4. Payment and Cancelations
- A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be transferred on receiving confirmation of reservation.
- Final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival or immediately if booking is made less than 30 days prior to arrival in
order to guarantee your reservation.
• 50 % cancellation fee from the total room night reserved will be charged if any cancellation received 45 – 30
days prior arrival on high or peak season and 30 – 14 day on low seasons
• 100 % cancellation fee from the total room night reserved will be charged if any cancellation received 30 – 0
days prior arrival on high or peak season and 14 – 0 day on low seasons Or in case of NO SHOW
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa/Master/Amex) or telegraphic bank transfer, the amount transferred must
include telegraphic transfer fees.
- No large party or function will take place at illas without prior notification and approval from villa management or owner.
- The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour (arranged personally by the guest or by the Villa Management) even when the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, it’s staff,employees or agent.
- Please note that neither the Villa Management, Rental Agencies or Villa Owners can be held responsible for any loss, misplaced or missing personal items or personal belongings.
5. Events Specification
An event is a social gathering or celebration where the total number of guests exceeds double the sleeping capacity of the villa or when a significant amount of equipment (such as an external sound system) is brought onto a villa’s premises. Commercial events (ticketed) are strictly prohibited. The villa are also open for weddings and delopement, but strictly prohibited for the same sex marriage.
The Banjar fee (local permit fee) is an additional fee required by the local community or ‘Banjar’ who will provide additional security and parking assistance on the day of the function. If you are planning to hold a second function (pre or post main event), please note that a second Banjar Fee will apply to every gathering of over 25 guests or depending on the nature of the event.
6. Events and Function Fees
If your are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large congregation of people at a villa, please inform us as soon as possible. Below are the conditions of holding a function:
- Security deposit of IDR 5,000,000 will be payable at time of check in and refundable I no damage is caused in villa. If any damages are caused, the repair or replacement cost will be the responsibility of the guest.
- An additional Banjar Fee will apply. This will be quoted at time of booking and should be paid with the balance payment. Banjar Fee IDR 3.000.000 (subject to changes).
- The Function Fee charge 1 (one) nights seasonal contracted rate plus 5 % of Service Charge.
- Minimum of 1 (one) night stay will be applied. The villa Management will provide Villa Manager Incharge for organizing all aspects of functions (e.g. tableware, additional staff, decorations, seating arrangements, music, food and beverages).
- The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, its staff, employees or agent
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes which are beyond their reasonable control and of a nature which neither has the power to remedy, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of civil or military disturbances, fire, floods, epidemic, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the event of such occurrence, the party claiming relief thereon shall give prompt written notice thereof to the other party and any time of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence.
Every attempt will be made for the Guest to have an enjoyable stay. If the Guest should have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform us who will help you to put things right. In order for the Guest’s complaint to be addressed, the Guest must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume that the Villa was to the Guest’s satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained.